Jan 04, 1977, Diana Hyland guested on the "Happy Days" episode "Fonzie's Old Lady" as Adrainna Prescott
Feb 08, 1977, Dick Van Patten guested on "Happy Days" as Mr. Conners in the episode "The Graduation (part 1)"
Feb 15, 1977, Dick Van Patten guested on "Happy Days" as Mr. Conners in the episode "The Graduation (part 2)"
So it looks like the unofficial Obama campaign will have a tagline "Eight is Enough." What about the McCain campaign? "90210?"
Top Ten Ways to fuse EIE and Star Wars Together
10. Have Luke raised by his Uncle Tom and Aunt Abby (why not after all he was David in the pilot)
9. Have David Bradford Pilot the Millenium Falcon with his trusty wookie sidekick Merle The Pearle Stockwell
8. Find it revealed that Joannie Bradford is the long lost daughter of Emperor Palpetine from his secret love affair with Jar Jar Binks, Ernie Fields is her secret twin brother
7. Obi Wan Kenobi's annoying nagging wife Auntie V
6. Yoda's assistant is Mary Bradford as the second most wise being in the universe
5. When the strike team lands on Endor and is captured by the Ewoks Nicholas Bradford is mistaken as a long lost member of the tribe
4. Susan Bradford with Princess Leia's hair from the first movie
3. Elizabeth Bradford in Princess Leia's Bra-less white dress from the first movie
2. When Darth Vader is unsuccessful at turning Luke to the dark side he persuades Tommy Bradford to join instead. His sith name is Buddy Lembeck
and the number 1 way to fuse EIE and Star Wars together .......
1. Have Nancy Bradford wear Princess Leia's slave outfit in every scene she is in and have her in every scene!
January 5, 1977 (Season 2, Episode 13): Dianne Kay guested as Joanna Haynes in the episode "The Psychic"
While actor Willie Aames (Eight Is Enough, Charles in Charge) was at the peak of Hollywood success, his future wife, Maylo Upton, was a teenage runaway, eating out of trash bins and living on the streets to escape the sexual crimes of her cult-ruined motherÆs barbaric boyfriend. By the time Willie met Maylo, his star was falling because of sex, drugs, rock and roll, and family problems while her acting career was starting to rise. Together, they found God and got their messy lives clean, but the ghosts from their gritty past would duly roughen the road to victory.
Grace Is Enough is their fascinating insider story of fame and infamy, spiritual regrets and renewal, and the ultimate realization that with God all things are possible. It will appeal to and greatly inspire everyone from pop culture fans to the traditional Christian nonfiction reader.
Starting March 1st Eight Is Enough will be on the weekly schedule at 1PM. It will be on the new WMEU-TV "ME-TOO" TV. The new sister channel to WFME-TV 23 "ME-TV"
Me-TV is coming to Milwaukee as well, but not sure if Eight Is Enough will be on the schedule. It would be cool, if "ME-TV" affiliates would pop up around the country. WHo knows maybe RTN will pick up the show as well.
Wanted to let you know that on Monday Sep 15 at 8 PM eastern 5 PM central tvshowsondvd.com will be having a forum chat with Warner Brothers. I will be on asking about a release of the show on DVD. I hope you will put this up on your site so that all the other fans know there will be a chat and that if enough of us ask them to release it on DVD the chances of it actually happening are greater.